Visit Our Tasting Room
Our downtown Lansdale location is now open. The original Kutztown location closed in February 2021 when owner Brad Knapp retired and sold the vineyard property.
The Lansdale Tasting Room is currently open on Thursdays and Fridays from 12PM to 8PM; Saturdays, 11AM to 6PM; and Sundays, 12 to 6PM. We welcome groups of 6 (or fewer) for wine tasting -- no reservation necessary. Indoor seating is available if you'd like to enjoy a glass or share a bottle. Cheese, crackers, charcuterie, and tapenade are available as accompaniments.
- Groups of 6 or fewer please so we can provide a great experience during your visit.
- Wine tasting and indoor seating is available on a first come, first served basis.
- No outside food or beverages including alcohol are permitted inside.
- We love pets, too but please leave them at home.
- We do not offer service to guests arriving by limo, passenger van, or bus.